Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Good-bye Main/Westminster (Venice) Location

After pursuing leasing procedures for this property, I received bad news today that the owners do not want a restaurant to open in that place. So, again, I'm moving on. I'm still looking for a consultant (and posted for one on Craigslist) to check out the feasibility of properties. I obviously would not sign a lease without approval from both a contractor (for building/fire safety) and kitchen architect.

Good news is I'm done with culinary classes for the year and have to decide if I want to do a degree program next semester.

Thoughts...lots of them today.

On a brighter note for Secret Society of Cupcake Eaters, Hayley made me these cupcakes. I devoured the first one in about thirty seconds; the second enjoyed with more restraint. They're plain white cake (with a definitive egg taste like a madelaine) and sugar frosting. Hayley named the blue one Winter Sky and the purple one Liza Minnelli. Yum-yum.

10 Comments:

Blogger Isabella said...

You're participating in an awful lot of societies these days.

Are you part of the illuminati?

6:44 PM  
Blogger mhp said...

I'm a society kind of gal. Ha! I'm all about my girlfriends these days and can't make any exceptions. I'd say you can watch, but that's weird...

1:47 PM  
Blogger darth said...

let me know when the SSOSSFFWAE meet, and i'm there.

(that is of course, Shoe String French Fries With Aioli Lovers)

2:56 PM  
Blogger mhp said...

Ooh, that's a good organization. Can I be a member? I'll be the Deputy of Eating Affairs.

3:32 PM  
Blogger darth said...

member? you are the PRESIDENT. whats the first order of business?

3:47 PM  
Blogger mhp said...

No, you're the president, Darth!

6:42 PM  
Blogger the hun said...

omg! I am president of the CLFACC (Coors Light From A Can Club)!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

I have such powerful friends.

Post, haughtness.

11:31 AM  
Blogger mhp said...

Hun, I'll be your wingperson. That sounds funny. Isa, wish I was on my way up to see you this weekend. However, after sitting in traffic for a wee bit, am glad to not be about this crazy time of year. We'll have to have a virtual party soon. Maybe online scrabble?

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate starfish limp bizkit
. You can check it out at chocolate starfish limp bizkit


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home