Tuesday, January 25, 2005

New Year, New Discoveries

First off, happy new year! I hope this post finds you having enjoyed and/or survived the holiday as well as New Year's Eve celebrations. I brought in New Year exactly as expected. After a few bottles of champagne, intense conversations, and epic Scrabble matches, I was able to sneak in a few hours of shut-eye before waking up and making us a fine breakfast of crepes, sauteed fruit, fruit salad, french toast, turkey bacon, fresh whipped cream, caramelized onion bacon croquettes, grapefruit salad.

Since then, I've been locked up in culinary school. With each step an ongoing pursuit towards perfection, I'm wholly enjoying this passionate art form. Although I don't know if my cooking skill has improved, I am sure learning a trick or two about being a chef.

My schedule will mellow out soon, hopefully, so I can devote more time in documenting my school experience as well as all this new year has in store for me.

5 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

bacon? and bacon croquettes???? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

welcome back mhp, you are missed :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Arethusa said...

Yeah, Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you! The New Year's breakfast did sound awfully yummy.

1:38 AM  
Blogger mhp said...

hi darth & areth!

i really miss you guys!! life's been so hectic that i need to schedule some time to catch up with you guys (via your blogs). i hope you're well and eating well. xxxx

12:02 PM  
Blogger Arethusa said...

My tummy's full on oysters!

7:42 PM  
Blogger mhp said...

Thanks for the hint, hint c! I finally posted. More to come, I hope. I miss you all!

Areth, nice ass babes.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home